May 25, 2010
May 25, 2010
In this fourth installment in Michael Scott's bestselling Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, the lives of the twins of the prophecy, Josh and Sophie Newman, grow more and more complicated by the minute. Although Perenelle is no longer trapped in Alcatraz, her powers are not infinite and the battle that awaits her and Nicholas could be her undoing. Although they want to help, Josh and Sophie do not know now if they can trust Nicholas. Everything is so mixed up...But some things have not changed: Dr. Dee and Machiavelli are still voraciously pursuing their quests for power. Dee's plan involves training a necromancer, or someone who can raise the dead, and according to his magical insights, Josh and Sophie would be perfect for the job.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Family / Siblings, Visionary + Metaphysical, Religion + Beliefs, Legends + Myths + Fables / General, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Conflicts + Dualities, Family + Friendship
- Age: Teen
- Edition: Unabridged
- Language: English
- Author: Michael Scott
- Narrator: Paul Boehmer (Narrator)
- Online Item #: 12195372
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-40-8151
- ISBN: 9780307710772
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported