January 24, 2012
January 24, 2012
Sometimes all you want after a long day is a little bit of comfort. And what better place is there to sit back and enjoy some than at the dinner table?
Nothing says comfort like a warm, homey, all-in-one-dish dinner. It's a delicious way to welcome people to the table without the fuss of preparing multiple, complicated recipes. And when your one-dish wonder comes from Canadian Living, Canada's most trusted cooking authority, you know it's going to turn out perfectly.
The One-Dish Collection offers tasty options to satisfy your cravings. Inside, you'll find hearty meat-and-veggie soups and stews, filling dinner salads, simple skillet suppers (complete with fresh biscuits on top!), rich casseroles, flavour-packed pastas, creamy risottos and more. Add a sprinkle of helpful tips and advice from Canadian Living's cooking experts, and you have a recipe for dinnertime success.
- 6 recipe chapters, each focused on a single food category: soups, stews, hearty salads, casseroles, skillets and simmers, and pastas and risottos
- 80+ colour photographs
- Most recipes includes the major components of a balanced dinner (protein, starch and some vegetables)
- Simpler dishes come with suggestions for super-easy sides to round out the meal
- Helpful sidebars and tips sprinkled throughout
Sub-Genre: Methods / Quick + Easy
- Subgenre: Methods / Quick + Easy
- Publisher: Juniper Pub
- Pages: 288
- Language: English
- Author: Canadian Living Test Kitchen
- Online Item #: 13911989
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-78-5001
- ISBN: 9780981393896
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported