May 1, 2001
May 1, 2001
The granddaddy of inspirational bestsellers, now available for the first time on CD, tells listeners about the miracles one can accomplish with faith, how to eliminate the devastating handicap of self doubt, and presents simple, prayerful exercises to reinforce the habit of happiness. Read by the author.
One of the most widely read books in America after its publication in the 1950s, THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING is a classic in the field that later became known as self-help. Rev. Peale combined Christian spirituality with an awareness of human pychology and modern problems. His writings inspired and brought consolation to his readers. Here, he cites the Bible, advocates faith and prayer, and offers the optimistic advice conveyed in the succinct title. This is Peale's major work.
- Genre: Self Improvement, Psychology, Religion + Beliefs
- Subgenre: Spiritual, Personality, General, Personal Growth / Success, Christianity / General
- Edition: Abridged
- Language: English
- Author: Norman Vincent Peale
- Online Item #: 11465723
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-03-7220
- ISBN: 9780743507806
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported