May 3, 2007
May 3, 2007
With more than 300,000 copies in print, The Real Vitamin & Mineral Book is a trusted resource for people seeking to make sense of the plethora of information about nutritional supplements. Now in its fourth edition, this book provides up-to-date scientific validation for the use of dietary supplementation in both the treatment and prevention of disease and for overall optimum health-the very facts that are not made available to consumers when they purchase supplements.
In this fully revised and updated fourth edition, readers will find:
- complete usage and dosage recommendations for the twenty-eight basic vitamins and minerals that every person needs to promote health and to slow aging;
- advanced recommendations for special conditions that may require additional supplementation; and
- quick-reference charts and tables for easily updating supplement regimens.
With clear, understandable explanations, the most current scientifically documented nutrient guidelines, and easy-to-follow charts, The Real Vitamin & Mineral Book is concise and to the point-the only resource readers will need.
- Online Item #: 11788327
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-22-4114
- ISBN: 9781583332740
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported