May 1, 1999
May 1, 1999
Explains how to heal the damage caused by yo-yo dieting, stimulent abuse, and poor nutrition while replacing body fat with lean muscle
Dr. Schwarzbein, the author of this controversial diet plan, asserts that low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets cause heart attacks and that high-fat diets promote weight loss. Readers who want to shed pounds and improve their health are advised to consume as much fat as they feel their bodies need in the forms of avocados, olive oil, mayonnaise, and eggs. Dr. Schwarzbein's four-week meal plan also includes nitrate-free meats and nonstarchy vegetables.
Genre: Health + Wellness, Medical, Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Specific Ingredients / General, Nutrition, General, Diet Therapy, Health + Healing / Diabetic + Sugar-Free, Diets
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine, Medical, Health + Wellness
- Subgenre: Diets, Health + Healing / Diabetic + Sugar-Free, Diet Therapy, General, Nutrition, Specific Ingredients / General
- Language: English
- Author: Diana Schwarzbein , Nancy Deville
- Online Item #: 11937470
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-27-7409
- ISBN: 9781558746800
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported