January 1, 2008
February 1, 2008
All her life she has longed for the forbidden things, but will her dreams come at a price too dear to pay? Why would Katie Lapp's mother, a plain and simple Amishwoman who embraces the Old Ways, hide a beautiful satin baby dress in the attic? The staggering answer comes on the eve of Katie's wedding to widower Bishop John, throwing her life--present and future--into confusion.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Romance, Religious / Christian, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Peoples + Cultures, Family + Friendship
- Language: English
- Author: Beverly Lewis
- Online Item #: 11816460
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-24-8216
- ISBN: 9780764204630
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported