April 1, 2007
April 1, 2007
Revealing ways to enjoy sleep-filled nights, a family-friendly guide teaches sleep-deprived parents how to define their own individual sleep goals that work for their family's schedule and style, helping them create a customized sleep planner to ensure consistency with both parents as well as extended caregivers. Original. 50,000 first printing.
Jennifer Waldburger and Jill Spivack's methods for helping even the most resistant babies get to sleep and stay asleep through the night are clearly and simply put forward in this volume. The celebrity pair's system involves a recurring bedtime ritual, patterns tailored by age, and many helpful suggestions.
Genre: Medical, Psychology, Self Improvement, Health + Wellness, Family + Relationships, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Sub-Genre: Sleep + Sleep Disorders, Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Family + Relationships, Health + Wellness, Self Improvement, Psychology, Medical
- Subgenre: Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers, Sleep + Sleep Disorders
- Publisher: H-C-I
- Pages: 287
- Language: English
- Release Date: April 1, 2007
- Author: Jennifer Waldburger , Jill Spivak
- Online Item #: 11603487
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-10-3674
- ISBN: 9780757305603
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported