February 14, 2012
February 14, 2012
Listen up, ladies! Shirley Strawberry, co-host of the nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show, delivers more of the no-nonsense woman-to-woman straight talk her listeners have come to love. Shirley tells it like it is—from the heart. Whether the topic is cheating boyfriends, crazy mothers-in-law, job troubles, or money problems, Shirley’s girlfriend-next-door honesty has made the Strawberry Letters segment of the show a huge hit. Now, in this uplifting motivational guide, she brings her vivacious, inspirational, and down-to-earth message to women everywhere: Get up, get out, and be the best you can be!
As a single parent and a woman willing to let Mr. Right find her, Shirley’s been there and done that—and she’s got hard-won lessons to share. In this call to action to help women look at their lives with a candid eye, she tackles the issues her fans want to hear about:
• Love and Relationships: the highs and lows of dating, marriage, and breakups
• Family: the challenges of being a great mom
• Sisterhood: ways to get (and give) the support you need to stay sane
• Self: tips for overcoming low self-esteem and depression, and finding balance, faith, and acceptance
Full of motivating “Strawberry Tips,” personal stories that provide welcome advice on the run, and helpful suggestions for drama-stuck girlfriends, this book offers a simple message of strength: a challenge to love yourself and your life!
From the Hardcover edition.
Genre: Self Improvement, Family + Relationships, Psychology
Sub-Genre: Personal Growth / Self-Esteem, General, Interpersonal Relations, Motivational + Inspirational, Love + Romance, Personal Growth / General
- Genre: Self Improvement, Psychology, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Motivational + Inspirational, Personal Growth / General, Personal Growth / Self-Esteem, Love + Romance, Interpersonal Relations, General
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: February 14, 2012
- Author: Shirley Strawberry
- Online Item #: 13814330
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-0596
- ISBN: 9780345525512
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported