May 31, 2011
May 31, 2011
When two estranged sisters inherit a Hamptons beach house, they search for fortune but find love instead.
Cassie and Peck are half sisters with little in common beyond a shared last name-that is, until their beloved aunt Lydia bequeaths them equal shares of her ramshackle old cottage in the Hamptons with instructions to "seek the thing of utmost value" within it. Cassie and Peck fantasize about discovering a lost Jackson Pollock, or a first edition of The Great Gatsby, as they revel in one last summer of fabulous parties and nostalgia.
Widely and well reviewed, Danielle Ganek's The Summer We Read Gatsby captures the spirit of new York's most glamorous resort town, and will captivate readers with its spellbinding blend of romance, mystery, and charmingly eccentric characters.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: Family + Friendship, Literary, Conflicts + Dualities, Settings, Love + Relationships + Sex, Money + Finance
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Money + Finance, Love + Relationships + Sex, Settings, Conflicts + Dualities, Literary, Family + Friendship
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Danielle Ganek
- Online Item #: 13366418
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-63-6452
- ISBN: 9780452297050
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported