May 1, 1999
May 1, 1999
A humorous guide for boys ages ten to fourteen, offering advice on dating, sex, body changes, and social life
With the multiple minefields of dating, sex, body changes, parental issues, peer pressure, and self esteem littering the landscape, survival is the name of the game when it comes to being a teenage boy. This candid, humorous book will answer some of the obvious and not-so obvious questions boys might have. Four different areas are addressed: "Love and Sex," "All the Changes in Your Body," "Teenage Ups and Downs," and "Teenage Social Life." From learning the dos and don'ts of asking a girl out, to understanding that your wild mood swings are perfectly natural, information about the many aspects of being a teen boy are explored and explained. With B&W line art and resources.
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Family + Relationships, Psychology
- Subgenre: Boys + Men, Human Sexuality, Life Stages / Adolescence, Sexuality, Social Issues / Dating + Sex, Life Stages / Teenagers, Social Issues / Adolescence
- Age: Teen
- Language: English
- Author: Jeremy Daldry
- Online Item #: 11832694
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-25-9907
- ISBN: 9780316178242
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported