June 17, 2009
June 17, 2009
Homework, hormones, heartache...middle school has no shortage of perils. Never fear, the authors of the best-selling Worst-Case Scenario series return with a survival guide for those who are facing or just about to face this big transitional time in school and life. The handbook is packed with funny-but-useful tips for the trickiest situations that crop up in middle school, like taking charge of a too-busy homework schedule, dealing with a cold shoulder from a friend who has suddenly become just too cool, avoiding common e-mail and cell phone disasters, and more.
The uniquely thrilling challenge that is middle school--leaving behind dolls but not quite ready for dates--is explored in this cheery guide. Coping with more homework than ever, having crushes, the ins and outs of popularity, and taking a deep breath and trying out for a team are just a few of the issues addressed here. With peppy drawings and lots of ideas.
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
Sub-Genre: School + Education, Social Issues / New Experience, Reference / General
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
- Subgenre: Reference / General, Social Issues / New Experience, School + Education
- Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC
- Pages: 128
- Language: English
- Author: Ben Winters , Robin Epstein , Ben H. Winters , David Borgenicht
- Online Item #: 11567458
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-03-0660
- ISBN: 9780811868648
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported