The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
Don't be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset-life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.
Saturday Night Live writer Max Brooks (son of Mel) writes a hilarious guide to surviving after the dead have risen from the earth. Writing with the ultimate deadpan seriousness, Brooks describes the tools you will need to protect your family and friends from the undead. Surprisingly, Brooks followed this humorous guidebook with the bestselling genre novel WORLD WAR Z: AN ORAL HISTORY OF THE ZOMBIE WAR, which recounted through "eyewitness" accounts the spread of a massive plague of zombies.
- September 1, 2003
- Max Brooks