Tide Powder gets to the bottom of dirt and stains to help keep your whites white and your colors bright. For great stain removal in any temperature.
* Clean Breeze Scent - The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze
* Quick Dissolving action - immediately starts dissolving, even in cold water. And a super-soluble detergent means virtually residue-free clothes
* Moisture resistant cartons - with Moisture Guard Protection for less clumping so your powder stays fresh and free-flowing.
* Part of the trusted Tide family of products that give you a consistent clean, load after load
Package Quantity: 68
Used For: Warm Water, Hot Water, Top-loading Washing Machine, Cold Water
Product Form: Powder
Number of Uses: 68 Loads
Capacity (volume): 95.000
Product Formulation: Color Safe
Recommended Surface Application: Fabric, Clothing
Surfaces Not Recommended: Leather
Scent: Clean Breeze
Product Results: Removes Dirt, Removes Soil
Travel Size: No
Health Facts: Phosphate-free
Product Warning: wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, seek fresh air if product is inhaled, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, flush immediately if product enters eyes
- Online Item #: 14230010
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-08-1085
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.