October 19, 2007
October 19, 2007
Practical business guides that pull no punches
Dave Anderson's TKO series presents no-nonsense, down-in-the-trenches management strategies that work in the real world of business. Each of the three informative books in this series offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance on developing the specific skills great managers need.
These quick and to-the-point guides feature detailed techniques and effective strategies presented in user-friendly chapters that are packed with checklists, examples, and practical resources. In each book, readers will find real-world advice in a fast and powerful format that includes:
* Words of Wisdom or "Right Hook Rules"-bite-sized memorable quotes
* Case Studies or "Opening Bell" Stories-real-life business lessons
* Effective Strategies or "Left Hook Laws"-all-meat, no-fat business strategies
* Incisive or "Standard Eight Count" Questions-insightful inquiries that prompt the reader to action
* Quick or "Knockout" Summaries-bullet points that sum-up each chapter and offer easy reference
Dave Anderson (Agoura Hills, CA) has led some of the nation's most successful car dealerships and is President of Dave Anderson's Learn to Lead and LearnToLead.com, a Web site that provides free training resources to thousands of people in more than 40 countries. He is also the author of the Wiley books If You Don't Make Waves You'll Drown (0-471-72503-X), Up Your Business! (0-471-44546-0), and How to Deal with Difficult Customers (0-470-04547-7).
- Genre: Business + Money Management, Self Improvement
- Subgenre: General, Organizational Behavior, Management, Leadership
- Language: English
- Author: Dave Anderson
- Online Item #: 12120719
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-37-2599
- ISBN: 9780470171776
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported