TomCat Mouse Killer II Disposable 4 ct product details page

TomCat Mouse Killer II Disposable 4 ct

Zoom is not available for this image.

Sale price $5.99

Product Information

  • Ingredients:
  • Active Ingredient: Bromethalin (CAS No. 63333-35-7) (0.01%). Other Ingredients (Contains Denatonium Benzoate): (99.99%). Total: (100.00%).
  • Allergens & Warnings:
  • Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Keep product away from humans, domestic animals, and pets. Bait block contents are harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Any person who retrieves carcasses or unused bait following application of this product must wear gloves. User Safety Requirements: As soon as possible, wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. First Aid: Have label with you when obtaining treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center, doctor, or 877-854-2494, or 800-858-7378 (Also call this number for information on health concerns and pesticide incidents.) immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. If On Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Treatment for Pet Poisoning: If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once. Note to Physician or Veterinarian: Contains the nerve poison bromethalin. This product is not an anticoagulant type rodenticide. For humans or animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (such as muscle tremors, loss of hind limb use, or seizures for animals), limit absorption by either emesis or gastric lavage. Sublethal symptoms, if present, would be the result of cerebral edema and should be treated accordingly through administration of an osmotic diuretic and corticosteroid. Environmental Hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait. Do not apply this product directly to water.