Veridian Healthcare’s new line of modern, brushed aluminum blood pressure monitors offer the reliability and accuracy of a professional home blood pressure device. Arm monitors are a proven accurate method of home blood pressure monitoring with the push of a single button. Many people find our preformed wide-range arm cuff is easy to apply and fits most arm sizes, so you get the most accurate clinical readings.
• One-button blood pressure measurements
• Large LCD display with blue LED backlight
• Fully automatic inflation and deflation
• Simultaneous systolic, diastolic and pulse results
• 1-person memory bank holds 60-readings
• Memory recall with date/time stamp
• Average of last 3 readings
• Hypertension Indicator
• Irregular Heartbeat Detection
• Automatic shut-off
• Preformed wide-range latex-free adult cuff fits arm size: 8-3/4” – 16-1/2”
• Lifetime limited warranty
Includes: monitor, adult nylon arm cuff, storage case, four AAA batteries, detailed English/Spanish guidebook, quick start guide, FAQ pamphlet and blood pressure charting log.
Package Quantity: 1
Number of Pieces: 2
Health Concern: Heart Health, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes
For Use On: Arms
Features: Large Display, Digital, Diastolic Reading, LCD Display
Recalls Up To: 3 Readings
Includes: Storage case, Batteries
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
Battery: Required, included: 3 AAA
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA and Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.