Veridian Healthcare’s new line of modern, brushed aluminum blood pressure monitors offer the reliability and accuracy of a professional home blood pressure device. Wrist monitors are a proven accurate method of home blood pressure monitoring. Many people find that a wrist cuff is easier to apply and more comfortable than a traditional arm cuff.
• One-button blood pressure measurements
• Large LCD display with blue LED backlight
• Fully automatic inflation and deflation
• Systolic, diastolic and pulse results
• 60-reading memory bank
• Memory recall with date/time stamp
• Average of last 3 readings
• Hypertension Indicator
• Irregular Heartbeat Detection
• Automatic shut-off
• Latex-free cuff fits wrist size: 5-1/2” – 7-5/8”
• Lifetime limited warranty
Includes: monitor with attached adult wrist cuff, storage case, two AAA batteries, detailed English/Spanish instructions, quick start guide, FAQ pamphlet and blood pressure charting log.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Health Concern: High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Diabetes
- For Use On: Wrist
- Features: Large Display, Systolic Readings, Memory Recall, Diastolic Reading, Flash Warning for Hypertension, Automatic Shut-Off, Carrying Case, LCD Display
- Results Timing: 60 Sec.
- Recalls Up To: 3 Readings
- Includes: Batteries, Storage case, Instruction Manual
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 2 AA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.