Veridian Healthcare’s new line of modern, brushed aluminum blood pressure monitors offer the reliability and accuracy of a professional home blood pressure device. Wrist monitors are a proven accurate method of home blood pressure monitoring. Many people find that a wrist cuff is easier to apply and more comfortable than a traditional arm cuff.
• One-button blood pressure measurements
• Large LCD display with blue LED backlight
• Fully automatic inflation and deflation
• Systolic, diastolic and pulse results
• 60-reading memory bank
• Memory recall with date/time stamp
• Average of last 3 readings
• Hypertension Indicator
• Irregular Heartbeat Detection
• Automatic shut-off
• Latex-free cuff fits wrist size: 5-1/2” – 7-5/8”
• Lifetime limited warranty
Includes: monitor with attached adult wrist cuff, storage case, two AAA batteries, detailed English/Spanish instructions, quick start guide, FAQ pamphlet and blood pressure charting log.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Health Concern: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart Health
- For Use On: Wrist
- Features: Large Display, Systolic Readings, Carrying Case, Diastolic Reading, Memory Recall, LCD Display, Flash Warning for Hypertension, Automatic Shut-Off
- Results Timing: 60 Sec.
- Recalls Up To: 3 Readings
- Includes: Batteries, Instruction Manual, Storage case
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 2 AA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.