Gentle, accurate, and easy-to-use, the Vicks V980 Behind Ear Thermometer is a non-invasive alternative to other thermometers.
• They've finally gotten to sleep. The last thing that you want to do is wake them to take their temperature. The Vicks Behind Ear Thermometer is gentle enough to use on a sleeping child. In fact, 95% of the babies that it was tested on in a daycare study slept through measurement.
• Just a touch - not a swipe.
• Clinically proven accurate.
• The measurement site in the hollow behind the ear is very close to the carotid artery, which carries blood to the brain. This is an ideal external site to measure temperature.
• It's easy as 1-2-3. Simply place behind the ear, press the start button, and release after the 1 second beep.
• Has a large easy-to-read LCD display.
• Features Fever InSight™ - This allows you to understand the meaning of your child's temperature using an easy-to-understand color-coding system.
• Designed for the entire family
• Tracks last 8 measurements
• Lifetime warranty under normal use.
Health Concern: Fever
Health Facts: Mercury-Free
For Use On: Ear
Features: Digital, Results in Fahrenheit, LCD Display, Memory Recall
Display Indicators: Temperature
Includes: Instruction Manual
Manufacturer Newborn and Up
Battery: Required, included: 1 lithium CR2023
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Online Item #: 13723686
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 094-06-0040
- Item can be gift wrapped.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.