March 13, 2012
February 21, 2012
A guide to the traditions and etiquette of afternoon tea provides recipes for a variety of savory treats, pastries, cakes, and cookies along with information on the technique of making a perfect pot of tea.
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Entertaining, Courses + Dishes / Desserts, Methods / Baking, Courses + Dishes / Confectionery
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Ltd
- Pages: 127
- Language: English
- Release Date: February 21, 2012
- Author: Carolyn Caldicott
- Online Item #: 13914562
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-1606
- ISBN: 9780711233270
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported