May 15, 2009
May 15, 2009
Wedding photographer Mackensie "Mac" Elliot falls into the arms of safe, stable English teacher Carter Maguire as relief from the onslaught of bridezillas, but soon begins to wonder if what began as a casual fling could blossom into her own happy ending.
In this charming contemporary romance from genre master Nora Roberts, a commitment-phobic wedding photographer finds her life turned upside down when she falls for the best man at a wedding. Mac is feeling burned-out on brides and weddings, and her plan is to keep the affair casual. But it quickly becomes more serious than she had ever expected, and she relies on close friends to help her sort out her feelings. Roberts is considered one of the most popular romance writers in the world, with an average of 21 of her books sold every minute, and 160 of her titles on the New York Times bestseller list over the years.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Settings, Education, Types of Characters, General, Love + Relationships + Sex, Romance
- Edition: Large Print
- Language: English
- Author: Nora Roberts
- Online Item #: 11623792
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-11-6547
- ISBN: 9781594133312
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported