The Vornado AC500 Whole Room Air Purifier uses true HEPA filtration, one of the most effective filters available, to remove up to 99.97% of airborne allergens down to .3 micron. The Vornado Whole Room Air Purifier actively circulates and filters all the air throughout a room. Without powerful circulation, the air cleaner is only cleaning the immediate area around the unit, relying on general motion to push air through the unit. The AC500 uses a radial blower to intake and clean all the air in a room - up to 335 sq. ft. Precision engineering allows the blower to operate quietly, despite its powerful air flow.
The AC500 uses a combination of 2 HEPA and 2 carbon filters to trap dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria, mold spores, dust mites and more. The carbon pre-filter both absorbs odors and traps larger particles. When in ‘auto mode’, advanced dust sensing technology detects the level of dust in a room, fluctuating the cleaning cycle up or down, depending on the air quality. Features 4 speeds, push button electronic controls, filter replacement indicator, sleep mode and industry leading 5-year limited warranty.
- True HEPA Filtration: HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger
- Advanced dust sensing technology: Monitors air quality and automatically adjusts output to create ideal room filtration
- Sleep mode: Light sensor automatically quiets operation in low light conditions
- Minimal Maintenance: Filters are quick and easy to replace
- CADR Rating: 213
- Features: Quiet Operation, Dust Collection, Electronic Filter Monitor, Odor Filter, Programmable Timer, Filter Change Indicator, Easy Filter Change, Carbon Filter
- Room Size: 300-500 sq. ft.
- Allergens Captured: Pollen, Bacteria, Odors, Mold Spores, Dustmite Debris
- Filter Type: True HEPA
- Number of Settings: 4
- Wattage Required: 0 Watts
- Certifications: CADR Certified Rating
- Includes: Filter