Portable yet powerful, this Baby-Q gas grill by Weber is perfect for camping, tailgating and picnics. Made of durable, lightweight cast-aluminum, the compact design features an 8,500-BTU-per-hour input and a spacious 189-sq-in. cooking area, plus a push-button ignition and infinite-control burner valve. Quality cooking features include a tubular stainless steel burner, porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate and built-in drip ducts. Easy to transport and setup with the convenient rolling cart/stand and disposable 14.1-oz. propane cylinder (each sold separately).
- Portable cast-aluminum gas grill
- 8,500-BTU-per-hour input
- 189-sq-in. cooking area
- Push-button ignition
- Infinite-control burner valve
- Grill Surface Area: 189 sq. in.
- Food Capacity: 29.0 Lb.
- Heat Output: 8500 BTU
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Protective Qualities: Weatherproof
- Care and Cleaning: Clean with Soft Brush
- Assembly Details: assembly required