The West Bend 41300 bread machine lets you bake various varieties of breads with ease. The traditionally shaped, horizontal bread pan lets you bake 4 different loaf sizes. The West Bend Hi-rise bread maker has 5 pre-set modes for beginners: basic, quick, French, sweet, dough. The 6 customizable modes allow experts to customize their cooking for trying out new recipes. This bread maker lets you pick from 3 kinds of crust by adjusting the temperature appropriately. The delayed start cycle function allows you to program the bread maker for up to 12 hours. Dual knead blades provide you with thorough dough kneading for a lighter taste and higher rise. It includes 2 knead blades, a non-stick bread pan, a measuring cup and spoon and a knead blade removal tool. Auto-shutoff, locking lid and cool touch exterior allow safe and comfortable cooking. This programmable bread maker comes with delicious recipes for garlic bread, wheat bread and bagel dough plus an instruction manual.
- Capacity (volume): 40.0 Oz.
- Weight Capacity: 2.5 Lb.
- Number of Settings: 11
- Features: Pre-Programmed Menu Options, Warming Cycle, Multifunctional, Memory Settings, See-Through Window, Delay Timer, Digital Control, Express Bake Cycle
- Includes: Loaf Pan, Removable Kneading Paddle, Recipe Book, Instruction Manual
- Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Finish: Smooth
- Wattage Output: 800 Watts
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Safety and Security Features: Cool Touch Exterior, Locking Lid, Auto Shut-Off