The Whynter Energy Star® rated 40 pint & 65 pint portable dehumidifiers are high capacity units with exceptional low-temperature operability. These dehumidifiers can be continuously operated with a direct drain option to efficiently remove surrounding atmospheric moisture in a wide range of ambient conditions. Ideal for the basement, attic or other unusual environment usage, these units are also Energy Star rated allowing for extended use and dependability. To ensure fresher and cleaner air when using in damp environments, Whynter units come equipped standard with an advanced anti-bacterial silver ion filter.
To maintain a steady, comfortable humidity level, these Whynter dehumidifiers come standard with an auto-restart and auto-shutoff options that activate based on the ambient temperature and your selected humidity level. Built for high capacity usage, these units are suited for enclosed areas as large 2500-3500 sq ft. These Whynter dehumidifier units are designed to offer easy operation and portability for all your humidity control requirements.
- Features: Removable Bucket, Automatic Humidistat Control, Antibacterial Filter, Automatic Shut-Off, Built-In Handles, Bucket Full Indicator Lamp, Low Temperature Operation
- Dehumidification Rate: 65 Pints Per Day
- Water Removal Options: Continuous Drain Operation
- Capacity (volume): 65.0 Pint
- Dimensions: 23.8 " H x 15.5 " W x 14.3 " D
- Recommended Room Size: 1200-1500 sq. ft.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 40 °
- Number of Fan Settings: 2
- Includes: Pop-up Handle, Casters
- Weight: 43.0 Lb.
- Battery: no battery used