December 7, 2012
October 31, 2012
Provides step-by-step instructions on using the Windows 8 operating system, including such tasks as customization, using the Internet, launching applications, creating documents, and controlling security.
- Genre: Computers + Internet
- Subgenre: Computer Literacy, Operating Systems / Windows Workstation, Desktop Applications / Word Processing
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
- Pages: 270
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 31, 2012
- Author: Marty Matthews
- Online Item #: 14266879
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-81-1648
- ISBN: 9780071798464
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported