what you need
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mandarin orange segments in light syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.75 ounce) thawed frozen pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup Market Pantry Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- In a medium saucepan, bring Mandarin oranges with their syrup and cinnamon to a boil. Continue boiling until reduced to 3/4 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Divide half of pound cake cubes among 8 trifle glasses and spoon half of orange sauce on top. Divide pineapple chunks among glasses, then top with remaining cake and sauce.
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form. Divide among glasses and top with coconut.
The orange sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.