Archer Farms corn pancakes with praline bacon and honeyed butter
what you need
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoon Archer Farms® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon, such as Archer Farms Applewood Smoked Bacon
- ¾ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups Archer Farms Golden Corncakes Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line bottom of broiler pan with foil. Mix sugar, pecans and seasoning in wide bowl. Press bacon in Mixture to coat. Arrange bacon on pan. Sprinkle remaining pecan Mixture on top. Bake 17 to 20 minutes until browned and crispy. Remove from pan and chop into ½-inch pieces.
- Stir butter and honey in small bowl until smooth.
- Meanwhile, prepare pancake batter according to package directions with milk, oil and eggs for 12 pancakes. Serve warm topped with honey butter and bacon.