what you need
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Archer Farms® Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place tomatoes on a large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Toss with remaining oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold and seal to form a pouch.
- Grill pouch of tomatoes until they char slightly and some burst, about 13 minutes. Grill asparagus next to tomato pouch, turning, until charred and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving platter. Carefully open tomato packet and pour tomatoes with their juices all over asparagus. Top with olives.