Ore-Ida bacon and horseradish bites
what you need
- 1 package Ore-Ida Waffle Fries
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup fully cooked bacon crumbled, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish prepared
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in bacon, chives and horseradish until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight if desired.
- Cook fries according to package instructions and allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoons. of bacon mixture onto each and serve immediately.
Crumble 4 slices of cooked bacon to yield about 1/4 cup.