what you need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Heinz Yellow Mustard
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Hot Dogs
- 8 long sandwich buns
- Heat butter in medium skillet, cook celery and onion until tender.
- Add ketchup and next 5 ingredients and stir into skillet to combine. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frankfurters; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve frankfurters with sauce in buns.