bbq grilled steak burgers
what you need
- 1 each green and red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup Kraft Thick 'N Spicy Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 8 Kraft Singles
- 8 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place vegetables in center of large sheet heavy-duty foil. Mix barbecue sauce and steak sauce; drizzle 1/2 cup over vegetables. Fold to make packet. Grill 15 min. Meanwhile, Mix meat and 2 Tbsp. of the remaining barbecue sauce Mixture; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Turn packet over. Add burgers to grill; grill 8 to 10 min. or until done (160°F), turning burgers and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce Mixture after 5 min.
- Remove packet from grill. Top burgers with Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted. Fill buns with cheeseburgers and vegetables.
Substitute: Substitute a yellow pepper for the green pepper.