easy BBQ pulled pork sandwiches
what you need
- 1 (5 pound) pork butt roast
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of brewed The Original Donut Shop K-Cup Coffee
- Cut roast in half. Rub each half with salt and pepper, and place in slow cooker.
- Pour broth and coffee over meat.
- Turn slow cooker to low heat and cover. Cook for 6 to 8 hours, or until roast is fork-tender.
- Carefully remove roast to cutting board. Pull meat off bone with fork and serve.
Try on whole wheat rolls with your favorite barbecue sauce and coleslaw.