bbq ranch chicken dip
what you need
- 1 (15 ounce) package TGI Friday's Popcorn Chicken (Honey BBQ or buffalo)
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese or Neufchatel
- 1 packet (dry) ranch seasoning
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Colby-Jack shredded cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 450°F. While oven is preheating, in a mixer blend cream cheese, ranch seasoning and ranch dressing. Thaw BBQ sauce packet according to directions. Evenly spread ranch mixture into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Place chicken on baking sheet. Place both chicken and baking dish into pre-heated oven for 8 minutes. Flip chicken and continue cooking another 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and carefully cut pieces into halves.
- Carefully remove 8x8 pan from oven and sprinkle cheese over ranch base.
- Layer chicken and return pan to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle BBQ sauce over top. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Try Tostito's Scoops or other restaurant style tortilla chips.