bbq shrimp-pasta salad
what you need
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 each green, red and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Italian Three Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup Kraft Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pound uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1/4 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 large leaves red leaf lettuce
- 2 Tablespoon Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding peppers to the boiling water for the last 2 min.; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Place in large bowl.
- Add mayo; Mix lightly. Stir in shredded cheese and dressing. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Thread shrimp onto 8 skewers; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill 2 min. on each side or until shrimp are done.
- Cover 4 plates with lettuce; top with pasta salad and shrimp skewers. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Salad can be stored in refrigerator up to 8 hours before serving.
If using bamboo skewers, soak them in warm water 30 min. before using to prevent them from burning on the grill.