crustless broccoli & cheddar mini quiches
what you need
- 1 (12 ounce) can Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped, frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese, broccoli and bell pepper. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim. Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.
Number of quiches that you get will depend on the size of your muffin cups. Bake time may need some adjusting.