Hunt's bruschetta chicken grill
what you need
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Paste, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- Stir together 1/4 cup dressing and 2 tablespoons tomato paste in small dish. Pour over chicken in small glass dish; cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes, remaining 1/4 cup dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons tomato paste, onions, basil and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Just before chicken is done, grill bread 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. To Serve, place bread on serving plates; top with chicken and tomato Mixture.
Top each serving with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.