buffalo chicken bites
what you need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese and red pepper sauce in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover.
- Microwave on high heat 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese; stir to combine, breaking up large pieces of chicken.
- Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.