buffalo chicken dip
what you need
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (12.5 ounce) cans Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth.
- Stir in dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving.
Serve with Mission Tortilla Chips, Wheat Thins snacks or Triscuit crackers for dipping.