buffalo turkey burgers
what you need
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (1.25-pound) package ground turkey (93% lean)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 large slices tomato
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and buffalo wing sauce.
- Transfer 1/3 cup to a small bowl and reserve for serving. Add turkey to sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form turkey mixture into 3/4-inch-thick patties; they should be about the same diameter as your buns.
- Grill patties, turning once, until browned and cooked through (to 165°F), about 10 minutes. During the last minute of cooking, grill buns until toasted, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer burgers to the bottom buns and immediately sprinkle with cheese. Top with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle the reserved sauce on top and sandwich with the top buns.