springtime Cadbury Egg filled nests
what you need
- 10 Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows or 20 large marshmallows
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1 cup Mounds Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 24 to 36 Cadbury White Mini Eggs Candies
- Remove wrappers from milk chocolates; cut each in half and set aside. Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high heat 30 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows; stir to coat marshmallows. Microwave on high heat 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is blended. Add chocolate pieces; stir until melted and mixture is blended. Add cereal and coconut; stir until evenly coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Drop marshmallow mixture in 12 equal amounts onto prepared tray. Shape mounds with moistened fingers into small nest shapes. Allow to set until marshmallow mixture cools and is firm. Fill with white candy eggs. Store in cool, dry place.
Bring spring to life with Springtime Cadbury Egg Filled Nests.