Ore-Ida cheesy tater tots casserole
what you need
- 1 package Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 cup Ore-Ida Chopped Onions
- 2 Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 ounces stuffing mix herb seasoned
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tater tots and onions into bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spoon evenly over tater tot mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top evenly with stuffing mix and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered for 60 to 70 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
If desired, substitute condensed cream of chicken soup with condensed cream of turkey soup.