cheesy zucchini coins
what you need
- 2 large zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Archer Farms® Cheddar & Asiago Sourdough Squares, crushed
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss zucchini with oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper until well-coated.
- Grill zucchini, turning once, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Dollop 1/4 teaspoon dressing in the center of each zucchini round and sprinkle crushed cheese squares on top.