chickpea & feta dip
what you need
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper strips, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- Process chickpeas, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup peppers and next 4 ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl; top with remaining cheese and peppers.
- Serve with crackers.
Serve with Triscut Thin Crisps or Wheat Thins Crunch Stix in Honey Wheat.
Two kinds of crunch: Serve dip with cut-up fresh vegetable dippers in addition to the crackers.