chocolate dipped PEEPS Chicks
what you need
- 6 ounces of chocolate flavored candy coating or almond bark
- 9 PEEPS Chicks
- Approximately 1/3 cup assorted sprinkles
- Prepare and melt chocolate candy coating or almond bark according to package directions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Working one PEEPS Chick at a time, dip the bottom half of chick into chocolate candy coating, then gently sit chick, chocolate side down, onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining PEEPS Chicks. Allow to set up until dry to the touch, at least 30 minutes.
- Store covered and keep out of heat.
Try using PEEPS Vanilla Crème Chicks, PEEPS Orange Crème Chicks and PEEPS Strawberry Crème Chicks for a variety of flavors and colors.