cinnamon pecan shortbread
what you need
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups Archer Farms Cinnamon-Glazed Pecans
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar on medium speed until creamy. Beat in vanilla and salt until well-mixed. Reduce speed to low and beat in flour until incorporated.
- Press dough into a 9-inch round springform or cake pan in an even layer. Press in pecans.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cut into 16 wedges, then cool completely in pan on wire rack.
The shortbread can keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.