coconut lime cashew blondies
what you need
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, well softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup Archer Farms® Coconut Lime Cashews
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat on low until just blended. Stir in chips, coconut and lime zest.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle with cashews and press until level with top of dough. Bake about 40 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly. Serve warm or cool.