coffee flan cupcakes
what you need
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can Nestlé La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon Nescafé Clásico Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix very gently.
- Place evaporated milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl; microwave 30 seconds. Dissolve coffee granules in warm milk. Slowly add milk mixture into egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared cupcake liners until just below top of liner.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Start checking for doneness at 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from oven. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Drizzle serving plates with La Lechera Dulce de Leche; remove cupcake liners and invert cupcakes onto dulce de leche.