cranberry cashew chocolate chip cookies
what you need
- Crisco original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) package Hungry Jack Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Beat shortening and brown sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, water and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in pancake mix.
- Stir in cranberries and cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.