creamy chicken pasta skillet
what you need
- 3-1/3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and onions; cook on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and soup; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add peas; Mix well.
- Drain pasta; Place in large serving bowl. Add chicken Mixture; Mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.