what you need
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 (3/4 ounce) slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Substitution: If using Pillsbury Big & Flaky large refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, use large hot dogs and bake at 350°F for 16 to 20 minutes.